Tuesday 26 August 2008

DISASTER STRIKES FARM BLOGS FROM AROUND THE WORLD

In my haste to work through a tremendous amount of email from farm bloggers, post about their farms and post their recommendations, disaster has struck this morning.

I somehow managed to permanently delete my Farm Blogs 'To Reply To' folder in Outlook Express.

So, I am afraid that I have lost many of your recent emails, specifically any sent to me between 15th August 2008 and 26th August 2008.

Obviously I am annoyed at my stupidity, but also apologetic for all those people who took the time to write to me at what is, for most people, a busy time of year.


  • If you see this post, and did write to me between the above dates, I can only apologise, and ask you to re-send your email to me.

  • If you happen to know how to access my permanently deleted folders on my PC, then do drop me a line as soon as possible. I can't find the bloody things.

Sorry about this. Very stupid.

I'll leave this post up, and not post again for a few days, in the hope those of you who wrote to me with photos, recommendations or whatever, will see this and re-send your emails.

Kind regards,
Ian








http://www.aplaceintheauvergne.blogspot.com/
http://www.ianwalthew.com/


Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT IAN WALTHEW 2008

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: