Monday 25 August 2008

Melissa Hart the Knolltop Farm Wife (U.S.A.)








Melissa dropped me a line about their organic dairy farm in Michigan.



"My husband and I have four kids and we own and operate Knolltop Farm, where we milk a small herd of registered Holsteins. Because I'm a freelance writer and I love to write, I created my blog to not only educate the public about dairy farming, but to encourage other farm wives and provide a "kitchen table" at the farmstead where people could come read about our busy days on the farm. So grab your fresh perked cup of coffee, pull up a chair and catch a glimpse of life on the Knolltop in southern Michigan."




Melissa and her son Jake when they were trying to take a picture a heifer last fall. The cat was trying to get into the picture
so they had to get catch her and get her out!




http://www.aplaceintheauvergne.blogspot.com/
http://www.ianwalthew.com/


Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs


PHOTOGRAPHS BY KIND PERMISSION OF MELISSA HART

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

1 comment:

Melissa Hart said...

Thanks for adding me, but I must make one correction. We are NOT an organic dairy. I'm not sure where you got that from, I've never clamed to be organic...that's way too much work for us! Besides milk is milk!