Thursday 11 September 2008

Books on Supermarkets

I'm not a fan of supermarkets, for reasons too numerous to mention.

My previous post of a story about a trend in the U.S.A for supermarkets to become smaller prompted me to suggest some reading for anyone who shares my concerns about the power of supermarkets.

Read any of these books and you'll be hard pressed to want to enter a supermarket again, even if you do so rarely now.


The links are, I'm afraid, to amazon.co.uk but most are available at amazon.com









P.S Don't forget to pick up my book while you're shopping (!) which explains, amongst other things, how England is the only country in the world to have supermarkets organised along class lines. Weird, but true.










A Place in the Auvergne

A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew

Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: