Tuesday 23 September 2008

Kelly the Kitchen Cop on Milk

Kelly the Kitchen Cop wrote to me, asking if I might be interested in reading (and sharing?) a post in which she shares her notes from a talk given by a local farmer.

Given my love of raw milk, and what is going on in China right now, indeed I am, so here it is:

Milk comes from cows, not beans

Just a word on Kelly the Kitchen Cop:

"Need some new and healthy recipe ideas, along with plenty of Health & Nutrition information? Go to www.kellythekitchenkop.com"





A Place in the Auvergne
A Place in My Country
Ian Walthew

Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France


Paris / Montmartre/ Abbesses holiday / vacation furnished apartment rental

No comments: