Tuesday 17 February 2009

Agriculture in Europe II




'MAP' ('Monitoring Agri-trade Policy') 01/09 is now available at http://ec.europa.eu/agriculture/publi/map/index_en.htm

Topic: "The New US Farm Bill: Zooming in on ACRE"







PLEASE HELP ME SUPPORT 'FARM BLOGS FROM AROUND THE WORLD' BY BUYING, READING AND REVIEWING MY BOOK
A Place in My Country: In Search of a Rural Dream


IT'S ABOUT URBAN DOWNSHIFTING TO THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE.

A BIG ASK I KNOW, BUT I NEED TO SHOW MY WIFE THAT THIS TIME CONSUMING FARM BLOG HOBBY ISN'T JUST FOR MY OWN AMUSEMENT AND INTEREST IN ALL THINGS FARMING (WHICH IT IS!)

Please support your local independent bookshop, but (yikes!).......


Farm Blogs
Ranch Blogs
Rural Blogs
Countryside Blogs
Smallholding Blogs
Urban Homesteading Blogs
Homesteading Blogs
Homestead Blogs
Allotment Blogs
Apiculture Blogs
Bee-keeping Blogs

Auvergne
Auvergnate
Auvergnat
Auvergnats
France
Rural France
Blogs about France

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Hi - thanks for visiting my blog. I am not sure about joining in world farm blogs - we are retired and although we live on a farm we let our land and/or take in other farmers sheep and cattle. There is enough activity to keep my countryside blog going but very little farm news that would be interesting to other farmers. We are only marginally interested in
farming policies as it no longer really affects us. I personally came into farming late in a second marriage and am a retired school head of department in English, so my blog is more of a countryside blog /poetry/literature etc.

Anonymous said...

Hi nice to meet you. Can you make an online version of your book so that you can sell your book online. I really like to read your book I hope you upload an online version of your book in the internet so that people all around the world can access it. Thanks for posting.

My URL-
http://www.agri4b.com/